1.29.2014

Miscellaneous mercredi...

After 9 months of wanting to wear nothing but stretchy pants and mumus, I have regained my interest in clothes! I am not ready to venture into the denim department just yet (I will be wearing my maternity jeans for another little while – don’t judge) but I would be happy with a new jacket and some sweaters. When I used to plant trees Carhartt was the go-to brand for super durable, nice looking work wear. Now they have a line of street wear that I love – here are some pieces that I have been drooling over.





PS: I am brushing up on my knowledge of the conflict in Central African Republic. I am starting at Times Topics (Terry - it's up to date!), BBC profilesAll Africa. MSF / Doctors Without Borders for humanitarian news. Do you have any good news and analysis sources to share?

PPS: Read Don't Date a Girl Who Travels to see why its so amazing that Dave has put up with me for so long...

PPPS: See how the US compares to other nations when it comes to paid maternity leave.

PPPPS: I just asked Dave, "What day of the week is it today, its Tuesday, right?" to which he responded, "Yes, its Tuesday."  Nope. Both wrong. It's Wednesday. I guess we're not as well slept and clear headed as we thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment